A pre paid funeral or also known as a funeral plan is an easy way to plan ahead. By choosing a plan today you are fixing our costs, as set out in your funeral plan, at today’s prices and make a contribution towards third party costs which are outside our control. You can add as much or as little as you’d like towards third party costs. In this way you are making financial provision in advance. Here are some other advantages of taking out a plan today.
- You can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind.
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions and trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time.
- Fix our costs and make a contribution towards third party costs to reduce the financial worry for your loved ones.
- If you choose us, the service will be provided by your local Funeral Director.
- There is no age limit and there are no awkward health questions.
- You can make a once-only payment or pay by monthly instalments, whichever suits you.
- All enquiries and arrangements are treated in confidence.
- Complies with the Funeral Planning Authority Code of Practice and the Financial
Services and Markets Act 2000.
Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses, and a prepaid funeral plan from RW Barrett & Son Funeral Services is a caring, sensible and cost effective way to do so. Click here for more information